W1 is an activity by DPC Vermeer 1 BV. When you make use of DPC Vermeer 1 BV services or contact DPC Vermeer 1 BV, we may process your personal data. DPC Vermeer 1 BV is committed to protecting the personal data you provide. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws. The purpose of this statement is to inform you what DPC Vermeer 1 BV does with your personal data.
For the purposes of the processing activities described in this privacy statement, DPC Vermeer 1 BV (“we”, “our”) is the data controller of your personal data.
Personal data we process:
If you enter a relationship with DPC Vermeer 1 BV (either directly or through your adviser) or if you contact us such as via this website or another method, we will collect personal data. DPC Vermeer 1 BV may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Personal details; personal contact details such as your name and first name(s), home or business address, email address, telephone number or other contact information.
- Financial details; where necessary information such as your bank details.
- Passport or other identification documentation; such as passport number or residency card where necessary for regulatory checks and measures;
- Customer service details; information relation to the services DPC Vermeer 1 BV provides to you, any agreements you have with us, and any communication you have with us in relation to the above.
- Communication data; information you provide if you contact us (using this website or otherwise).
The purposes for using your personal data and our legal basis to do so:
DPC Vermeer 1 BV processes your personal data for the following purposes and under the following legal bases:
- to enter into agreements with you and perform those agreements: where we have an agreement in place with you, it may be necessary to process certain personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations to you (for example, we may need your bank details in order to receive or transfer funds). It is also necessary to process certain personal data in order to negotiate and execute such agreements with you.
- to comply with laws and regulations: We will process your personal data as is strictly necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including in relation to anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and tax fraud);
- to communicate with you and provide a high level of customer service (including to make you offers and maintain or expand our relationship with you): We have an interest in providing and maintaining a high standard of customer service. Therefore, we will process your personal data in order to respond when you contact us or raise queries, and where we have an existing relationship with you we may contact you to make offers or tell you about other services.
For some activities we may ask for your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. In such cases we will ask you directly for your consent (and you will have the right to withdraw such consent at any time).
Sharing with others
DPC Vermeer 1 BV will only ever share your personal data in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We may share your personal data with the following entities and authorities:
- companies in our corporate group: DPC Vermeer 1 BV is part of a group of companies, in certain instances we may share some Personal Data with affiliates it in our corporate group.
- with tax authorities, regulators or courts where we are legally required to do so:We may also disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, where necessary to comply with legal processes, when we believe it necessary or appropriate to disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities, to respond to any claims against us, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of DPC Vermeer 1 BV. This may include, but is not limited to the Tax and Customs Administration, the police, the judiciary or supervisory bodies. Please note that, for counterterrorism purposes, the American authorities may claim your personal data if you make international payments; and
- with third party suppliers:we engage with third party service providers who provide services to us such as Asset Managers, Property Managers, Real Estate brokers IT providers, communication service providers or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services. DPC Vermeer 1 BV takes commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your Personal Data. For all service providers acting as a data processor, we will ensure that appropriate data processing agreement is in place.
Other than for the above purposes, your personal data will not be sold or rented out or otherwise made available to third parties unless you have given us your express permission to sell, rent out or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties.
This website uses functional cookies to improve the user experience.
Ensuring the security of your personal data
DPC Vermeer 1 BV takes security of your personal data seriously and continuously reviews and implements appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. Your provided personal data are stored in a secure environment and all employees who have access to your personal data are under the obligation to keep these secret. If you have the impression that your personal data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our Asset Manager (Propertize BV) via email@example.com.
DPC Vermeer 1 BV will not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary for the purpose of processing. Your personal data will not be stored more than one year if we did not reach an agreement. Exception are the personal data that we have to keep longer if this is legally required.
You, as a data subject, have the right:
- to request confirmation from DPC Vermeer 1 BV as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and where this is the case, access to the personal data and information about how DPC Vermeer 1 BV processes it;
- to request the rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request the erasure of personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and/or regulatory obligations;
- to request restriction of processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- to receive personal data and to transmit those data to another controller, as far as the personal data have been provided by yourself;
- to object to certain activities involving your personal data such as profiling based on grounds related to your particular situation.
- To withdraw your consent (where DPC Vermeer 1 BV relies on your consent for a processing activity). Again there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
A request in this context may be filed via firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded at the latest within one month after receipt of the request. To help us deal with your request as quickly as possible, we ask that you specify which personal data it concerns (we may ask you to specify you request in more detail, to enable us to correctly process your request). If the request is complex or numerous, this may be extended by up to two months in which case you will be informed within one month after receipt of the request.
A request is free of charge, but administrative costs may be charged when if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive, or with requests for further copies of the same information.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the collection and use of your personal data infringes this Privacy Statement or applicable law.